Happy New Year to everyone and let’s make it a great year. I wanted to share with you some of the highlights of 2012. There’s way too much for 1 Blog post so this will be over the next couple of weeks. And there’s some great nuggets in here.
One of the future posts will have all that’s new and wonderful for 2013 so stay tuned.
A few highlights of some really fun corporate and private events such as:
- A summer party in LBI for an owner of a Major League Baseball team. LSNY provided photo favors, a custom gobo for the pool, 2 psychics, a Tennis pro, a Basketball pro and 1 UGMs. We organized the Olympic theme and wrote the script of activities for the day.
- A return to Atlantic City to host the 2012 Chairman Awards for all Harrah’s Entertainment properties (used to do 3 major events a year for the casinos). I write and provide entertainment with my DJ for these events.
- 2 events for one of my favorite schools in Park Slope Brooklyn, Berkeley Carroll School: A fund-raiser and an 8th grade graduation party.
- TH Productions hired us to do photos of passenger and crew as they arrived for the inaugural first Singapore Airline flight of the 787 Dreamliner from JFK to Singapore.
- An all day special event for the Beauty Industry in NYC for Caffeine Media creating a special Green Screen Photo Booth for Downy. Downy customized the exterior of the booth and we helped to create and advertise one of their new products.
Independence Day event for Congregation Beth Elohim and 2 other fund-raisers for them including lighting their wonderful art installation for the Brooklyn Preservation Fund contest. CBE won a $250,000 prize to help restore their stained glass windows.
Side Note – CBE is truly one of the LSNY family and we are so proud to support them and congratulate them!
- The Green Screen Photo Booth was featured at the NY Penn Club via Bud Maltin Metropolitan Music for their annual summer event. The hit of the party.
- A Fund Raiser for one of the more recognizable public schools in Brooklyn PS321– LSNY provided the décor, lighting and giant screens. We also provided moving cloud projections for the walls, and star projections for the ceilings.
We have so many exciting announcements coming in the next few segments. We’d love to thank all of our clients, producers, agents and families that have put their trust and celebrations in our hands. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and love nothing more than providing the most stellar experience you can have.
Please stay tuned for the Social Events of 2012.
All my very best,
Michael Sage Schindler, LSNY EVENTS